your retreat tuition includes
- A safe environment that holds space for truth, laughter, moments of quiet, and the opportunity to share your story.
- A heart-opening five-day experience that begins with a welcome dinner and opening ceremony on Tuesday evening and ends with a closing ceremony Friday evening and farewell breakfast and one more gathering Saturday morning.
- Daily group gatherings led by Liz where we'll dive into our bold moves + journals + conversation.
- Time in community to explore meditation, ritual, and everyday sacredness as ways to be more present in your daily life.
- Daily meals* and snacks that will nourish you and invite you to see food as a form of soul care. You'll have one lunch on your own to explore the area and have time to yourself.
- The opportunity to connect with kindred spirits who might just become life-long friends.
- Time away from your day-to-day roles where you can just show up as you.
- A chance to practice making your small moves so you can begin to truly implement them when you go home.
- A care package that will come to your mailbox before the retreat that includes goodies to get you excited and focused before we gather.
- One-on-one coaching with Liz before and after the retreat (details below).
- A One Move toolkit.
- A Soul Talisman necklace that we'll create together.
- A lip-sync off (For real!)
- Evening activities: Opening and closing gatherings, an art & soul brunch, and other activities.
- Snacks and hot tea/coffee provided daily.
- Surprises and treats throughout our time together.
One-on-One coaching with Liz will include a 20-minute individual session before the retreat where we'll discuss the One Bold Move you're thinking about and come up with a focus for your journey at the retreat. Then after the retreat, we'll schedule a one-hour coaching call for follow-up, connection, and further brainstorming. The opportunity for further coaching will be available.
Note: There are just 10 spots available at the Summer One Move Retreat (2 are left), which will provide a lot of opportunity for deep connection and space for alone time too.
*GF and vegetarian options will be provided at every meal. Please share any food allergies on the registration form and we will take those into consideration as much as possible when planning meals and snacks. If you have food concerns, we will communicate with you or provide a sample menu if needed as we get closer to the retreat so you can decide where you might need to supplement based on your individual needs.