your retreat tuition includes
- A safe environment that holds space for truth, laughter, moments of quiet, and the opportunity to share your story.
- A heart-opening five-day experience that begins with a welcome dinner and opening ceremony on Wednesday evening and ends with a closing ceremony Saturday evening and farewell breakfast and one more gathering Sunday morning.
- Daily group gatherings led by Liz where we'll dive into our self-care and mindfulness practices to water our soul.
- Time in community to explore meditation, ritual, and everyday sacredness as ways to be more present in your daily life.
- Most meals* and snacks that will nourish you and invite you to see food as a form of soul care. You'll have free-time on Thursday and Saturday to have lunch on your own to explore Manzanita.
- Time away from your day-to-day roles where you can just show up as you.
- The opportunity to connect with kindred spirits who might just become life-long friends.
- A chance to practice self-care so you can begin to truly implement your own self-care and mindfulness practices when you go home.
- A care package that will come to your mailbox before the retreat that will include goodies to get you excited and focused before we gather.
- Evening activities: Opening and closing gatherings, an art & soul brunch, and other activities.
- Snacks and hot tea/coffee provided daily.
- Surprises and treats throughout our time together.
Note: There are just 16 spots available at the Water Your Soul Retreat.
*Meals include: Dinner Wednesday through Saturday, breakfast Thursday through Sunday and lunch on Saturday.
GF and vegetarian options will be provided at every meal. Please share any food allergies on the registration form and we will take those into consideration as much as possible when planning meals and snacks. If you have food concerns, we will communicate with you or provide a sample menu if needed as we get closer to the retreat so you can decide where you might need to supplement based on your individual needs.